RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can u do custom plates or covers. Orderd my v bak today from churchkey and I would like a custom right side cover. I could get u the design if u can make it. And if so how much?

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Contact Justin aka "Justice" fromJusticeDesigns in our vendor section.He did my custom cover and I couldn't be happier with his service and his workmanship.

Check out the awesomework he did on mine in my gallery or this thread I started: http://rswarrior.com/forums/p/157152/1194095.aspx#1194095

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for all the info. i am in the process of getting the design. it dont have to be exact either just similar. soon as i get it i'll get it to ya.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
I went to a Chopper Kings out here in Phoenix last week to talk to them about some custom bars. The owner came out and gave me props for the "Cross" right side cover you made so I thought I would pass that along. I get compliments on that thing all the time. Hope your well my friend!

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
That's good to hear Chad!!! Thanks! I'd love to get hooked up with somebody like that to do custom pieces for choppers.
Had a great Christmas, and hope you're having a great season as well. Talk to you soon brother!

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Sorry it took so long to respond I am still getting used to this new format. I just now found my control panel to give myself email alerts when someone responds. Glad to hear you had a good Xmas! Hope your not freezing your azz off up there in MT. There seems to be a TON of custom chopper shops here in the Phoenix area. Maybe because MMI is here or the weather, or the money out here. I am not sure but there are chopper places out here everywhere. You should get a list of them and do what you do. Come visit! You know I will put you up. You can go cold call some of these places and we can go ride again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts