RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where would one get black rims for a warrior. I'm having trouble finding some. Any help would be appreciated! Going with a 250 rear.

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Well first off if it going to a 250 it doesn't matter cause your stock rim is gonna get cut up n modified....

When u get ur 250 wheel you can says pay xtra $$ for the blacked out wheel...

The stock midnight wheels are hard to come by...

I had my midnight wheel modified and than just rattle can sprayed it black...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
If you are looking for new aftermarket wheels there will be limited options. There were some on ebay a while back. If you comment on a few more threads to get your post count up to 10 then use the google search at the top for aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Yup Custom Metal Spinning in SoCal did my 250 wheel ... Great people and quick turn around....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was just thinking about getting the stock rim cut. Do I need to get the 260 swing arm kit for the 250 tire?

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Yes you do... Swingarm needs to be modified also....

Kyle is one that does it..

Look in the Vendor section and his contact info is all there. .

·
Premium Member
2,945 Posts
Exactly look up Kyle NV as he is the man that does this.

Also like the others said you will have to paint or powder coat the rim after they finish widening the stock one.

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
There's NO need to spend $$ on a black wheel cause it's gonna get cut up..
Save the $$$ for the wheel widening...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Swing arm mod

Hi guys, new to this forum. Just acquired a 99 Wildstar that has had a bit of butchery in it's lifetime! I am needing to fit a bigger rear wheel too. Are there any options in the UK for this?

·
Premium Member
5,167 Posts
Hi guys, new to this forum. Just acquired a 99 Wildstar that has had a bit of butchery in it's lifetime! I am needing to fit a bigger rear wheel too. Are there any options in the UK for this?
Welcome to the family and the best warrior 4m.

not sure but others will chime in about tires other than pauls shop on ebay

·
Administrator
27,731 Posts
The Wildstar is the Road Star and has different construction. I see some other posts here where some have clarified for you.

·
Registered
663 Posts
My friend just bought a $1000 midnight warrior which is in my garage. the owner couldnt get the bike to run so my friend dropped it off at my place. I got it running but now we dont know if he is going to part the bike out or if hes gna keep it since i got it running. It has the wheels you are looking for so ill ask for you if he wants to get rid of them or not.

heres the video of the bike with the rims on it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it possible to pull a stock swingarm off a Raider and go with a 240. If that is possible i would definitely be interested... Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6,339 Posts
Try using the search function.......

There is a couple of members that did that conversion ..
I believe on was WolfRider and Richestry

Could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
There's NO need to spend $$ on a black wheel cause it's gonna get cut up..
Save the $$$ for the wheel widening...

YEP! I did the same thing and then found a "buegler" pin stripping tool on craigslist and painted on the red pin stripe.

I used Dupli-color High Gloss Black for the rim and "Hot Shot red" for the pin stripe, then cover the whole thing with Dupli-color clear coat..

Cool thing everytime I get my car tire changed out and the guy at Pep Boys scratches my rim I just touch it up with a sharpie.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts