RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FYI - If your waiting on the Rinehart Drag pipes to come out don't hold your breath. I received an email back today from Gina Chamberlin at Bub (Hmmmm, wonder if she's behind the CHAMBERmaids?).
She said that Bub just finished the design for the VTX and told me to check back in 6 months for information on the Warrior. She said they SHOULD have further information at that time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all. Just wanted to clarify that the Rinehart exhaust for the Warrior is not 6 months away! We just received our Warrior from Yamaha over the weekend. Gerald Rinehart has already done the prototype work and dyno testing and we have these pipes in our possession. We are currently in the process of tooling these pipes for production. Once tooling is complete we will begin the manufacturing process. Expect production of these pipes to begin in 4-6 weeks. If you ever have any questions or comments about our products, I'll be happy to help.
Thanks
Rocky Robinson / BUB ENTERPRISES

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
thanks Rocky, it's nice to see people such as yourself checking up! We like to hear the what's up every oncein a while from the manufaturers.. cool to know they care!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info Rocky that's great. It's nice to see a manufacture who cares about their customers.
FYI members:I sent Bub an email Sunday night about midnight and had a reply first thing in the morning. They got my vote!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey Rocky, Nice of you to take the time to fill us in. I'm sure your a busy guy, but dont be a stranger, We'd all love to hear from you now and then on whats going on at BUB.
And who knows, you just might be able to change my mind about them Hard Krome 2 into 1 Xccelerators [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
210 Posts
I saw a set of the Rinehart pipes at this weekend's Phoenix Motorcycle Expo. Drag Specialties had them on display. They were on a Harley of course, but looked very very cool anyways[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]. I spoke with Lou Y. and apparently, the pipes will be exclusive to Drag Specialties??? I will be very interested to see if we get the same kind of numbers that they are getting out of the Harley's. Its really gonna be great for those that havnt bought pipes yet, 22-24 horsepower from just a $700 pipe change is fan-f-ing-tastic!!! ****, most of us spent $850 at least for the PCIII, V&H Propipe and BAK to get a whole 10-15 ponies.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hey orionbrian, that sounds great, are they on any web site that your aware of? .. would love to see em.
and untill then i'll be happy with my "Basket of assholes" . .LMAO (thanks again Bill, lol)

·
Registered
285 Posts
Hmmm taking another look, I still have that concern about ground clearnace, would hate to compromise the great cornering ability of this bike. Are ya listing Rocky .. lol

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RockyR6

Hi all. Just wanted to clarify that the Rinehart exhaust for the Warrior is not 6 months away! We just received our Warrior from Yamaha over the weekend. Gerald Rinehart has already done the prototype work and dyno testing and we have these pipes in our possession. We are currently in the process of tooling these pipes for production. Once tooling is complete we will begin the manufacturing process. Expect production of these pipes to begin in 4-6 weeks. If you ever have any questions or comments about our products, I'll be happy to help.
Thanks
Rocky Robinson / BUB ENTERPRISES

What did the dyno show you as far as torque and HP improvements over stock?

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
ezgo n if your thinking that the rinehart pipes might affect your ground clearance think twice about getting the hard krome 2-1 excelerators. the heat shields are so fat that i hammered the **** out of the lower pipe. for the most part the damage isn't visible but it really sucks when you hit and your bike kicks you in the hiney, not to mention screwing up a 500 dollar pipe set up . i switched to the v-h propipe because it appears to give me more clearance but i liked the sound of the excelerator better. if these rhinehart pipes are "all that" i may forsake the clearance issues and put some of these bad boys on my bike too! imagine a set of straight pipes that perfroms, sounds, and looks that good. hoo-aaah[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
285 Posts
Thanks for the Info JP, i'm surprised you managed to ground Xccelerators but its begining to sound like there's nothing out there with the same clearance as the stockers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by EzGo_n

Hmmm taking another look, I still have that concern about ground clearnace, would hate to compromise the great cornering ability of this bike. Are ya listing Rocky .. lol

We are also concerned with cornering clearance. As we speak we are changing the bends slightly to accomodate more lean angle. When we're done you'll be scraping your 501's before the pipe ever touches pavement...
Rocky

1 - 20 of 44 Posts