RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a good brand for risers for ape style bars? My bars diameter is 1". And I only want a rise of 1 maybe 2". Most of the risers I'm finding are for t bars.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
I used the stock risers when I ran apes on my bike, but just about any Harley risers, as long as they are 2 piece risers will work.

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Yeah the look and work..

And you dont have to spend $$ on something else...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Man those bars look good. My bike tt style bars and doesn't have risers so I have to get some regardless. But maybe I'll just go with the oem ones.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the brass balls keg risers but the diameter of the part that connects to the tree is too big

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I found some stock ones on eBay and am returning the kegs. I actually work at a machine shop and thought about turning them back a little but I also don't want to waste $100 if I end up not liking them on the bike.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
I ran 1 1/2" risers on mine a while back. You just have to put washers under the brass risers to keep them off the top tree and the brass ones should work.

·
Premium Member
8,353 Posts
Sorry redbeard91 but that turned down end didn't appear to be over 1-1/4" O.D. :eek: ... FYI You do need to use a proper size washer under the risers to isolate them from the top tree.

This thread might be of interest: https://www.rswarrior.com/forums/3862448-post9.html

The turned down end that sits on top of the triple tree looks to be under 1-1/4" O.D. which will be fine imho.

Depending upon your handle bar selection you'll want to pay attention to the Warrior switch box housings interfering with the fuel tank when the handle bars are at FULL LOCK position.
These risers appear to be shorter than the OEM supply!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts