RS Warrior Forum banner

Roadburner Velocity Pro 2:1

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jimmy2 
#1 ·
I just bought a set of these pipes on ebay for $200 new. There's not a lot on the forum about them, and nothing recent. Anyone have any experience with there regarding sound / performance?

I think they look as good as any 2:1 on a warrior, a bit long perhaps.

#4 ·
Chester5040 said:
Man those suzy cruisers sound like ass. Almost as bad as a Honda VTX

Yea, they didn't impress me too much either. Don't know if it was the bike, the exhaust, or the microphone they used to record it.

The pipes do look really cool. here's a link: http://www.roadburner.com/exhaust.asp?ProductID=4247

I'm probably not going to put them on right away...I've got my lovely wife pretty much agreeing to a set of Fuggin Fab S-14's. I may sell these, or save them for next year when i plant to install aPR 110 kit.

#5 ·
Its the bike. More specifically the engine architecture and no offset crank pin. The pipe is awesome looking I think, and Im sure it will sound good on a Warrior.

There is no exhaust made that can make a Honda VTX or Suzy cruisersound good. They are blatty, hollow and devoid of any character.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.