RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys i bought my bike from the dealer with the roadhouse exhaust on it. everything else is stock, and i havnt changed any settings. the dam muffler is starting to look like crap. the rest of the exhaust system is fine, but where the muffler connects to the rest of the pipes, its getting discolored severely. the rest of the muffler is randomly getting what look like patches where the paint/powder coat is coming off. WTF is going on here?? any one else have any issues like this?

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Is this black or chrome. I had a chrome one and noticed discoloring only where the muffler tucks into (behind) the heatshield on the header. Turns out I didn't have it quite snugged in enough on the header pipe . Still some discolor but hidden behind the heatshield. The muffler itself had no issues with the finish..(chrome)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the black exhaust. im assuming its powder coated because i never herd of painting an exhaust. its bothering me alot because i keep my bike pristine. i thought about having the thing redone, whether i redo a powder coat or the ceramic. any idea how much that stuff would cost me?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts