RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of talk about exhaust but the Roadhouse Slip on pictures looks great. I want to see and hear one installed before i make up my mind. Does anyone live close to Houston Texas have one I can see and hear?

Ride it like you stole it.

·
Administrator
28,369 Posts
You'll get more response if you post something like this in the "Warrior / General" topic area: click here:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=22

For sound files, did you check the roadhouse website? Also you can sometimes google for something like 'sound file exhaust roadhouse" and maybe get lucky. There are sound files floating around on the web. You can also obviously search for the filetype such as roadhouse+exhaust+.wav or what ever.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys sorry for the wrong location but thats what happens when you are a Nuwbie. I would move it if i knew how. I will check out the web for the sound files but still want to see one installed, otherwise I think its going to be the speedstar exhaust.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by redliner

Thanks guys sorry for the wrong location but thats what happens when you are a Nuwbie. I would move it if i knew how. I will check out the web for the sound files but still want to see one installed, otherwise I think its going to be the speedstar exhaust.

I think you are better off with the Speedstar Exhaust.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
quote:Originally posted by RaySDF250

quote:Originally posted by redliner

I think you are better off with the Speedstar Exhaust.
+1!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have both Roadhouse and Speedstar exhausts. The Roadhouse has a "Jake brake" sound on decel. Otherwise they sound the same. I also have a HK 2 into 1 that is a little louder. Funny thing is, I put the Water heater back on last weekend and I swear the bike performs better. Better low end grunt. It's easy enough to switch around as the mood hits me. I installed a Cobra fuel mgmt.system. Highly reccommend it. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts