RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon peeps. Got a couple of pullies that came in before the storm and have been machined and ready to go. Hit me up at $125 shipped each.

·
Registered
214 Posts
How many available? Just one more? I may be interested if still available. Going to be doing it this winter and may want to grab it now to get it set.

·
Administrator
28,594 Posts
Dude. Just confirming you are still buying these and paying for correct machining and selling them for an average price that covers costs including incoming-to-you freight and tooling. These continue to qualify based on that transparency, and you only do them occasionally when you find cores. Still right bro? Thanks. Mike.

Good afternoon peeps. Got a couple of pullies that came in before the storm and have been machined and ready to go. Hit me up at $125 shipped each.

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Both sold and yes I try to buy them as cheap as possible. I charge a miminal fee for my machining and include shipping back on my price. Just as an example these pullies are still cheaper than the equivalent but in the opposite direction of the Baron's pulley. I try to keep the price as low as possible so that everyone can have one as an affordable mod.

·
Administrator
28,594 Posts
I know. Just checking-in for clarity for the forum folks. What you are doing here is very nice, like most everything you do brother. I know members appreciate it. I wish these old parts were easier to locate so you could maybe doctor a few more. Hope. Thanks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Any pulleys left? I want to get one so I can do the mod this winter hopefully.
Also, does anyone have any instructions or a write-up of doing this mod?

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Id like to do this, but I have the wagon wheel mod, I think I will need a different spacer to have the same effect.

·
Premium Member
3,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The wagon wheel I think is drilled into the pulley. I would have to drill and tap the pulley to accept your wagon wheel and bolts. It's possible

1 - 20 of 50 Posts