RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
He has 3 LOL. You can never have enough Warriors.

Cheiko I got you.

All pullies are sold right now so waiting for another batch.

Dayum Chieko. You need 2 more pulley's
How many warriors you hve

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
Nice...
Stable of bikes bro...
The first is nice...
The Midnight one is clean...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Thanks, Desertboy.

The first one has been giving me the most trouble. First I found a hornet's nest under the seat. Wires going nowhere. When I bought it the brake lights or turn signals weren't working and I had to ride it 30 miles on the highway to my mechanic. Now the tricky air ride is giving me issues.

I need some cool mirrors for the Midnight.....

The last one, the one that least modified, has a Phase IV performance kit. She runs smooth as butter. I could easily take her on a 500-mile ride.

The RSWarrior is the only bike I've ever ridden. Yup, my starter bike was a Warrior, LOL!!!!

·
Registered
6,524 Posts
That $ucks about the TAR ...
Stage V that's nice...

Yeah my Starter bike was also a warrior..

·
Registered
13,077 Posts
It's not responding when I switch it on.
When I got my Raider, it had an uninstalled TA. I couldn’t get it to work. They were VERY helpful. Troubleshooting over the the phone for example. I ended up sending it in. They will go through the whole system for like 35 bucks, and give you new hose to boot.

It sounds like just the pump though. So I would start there.

·
Registered
546 Posts
When I got my Raider, it had an uninstalled TA. I couldn’t get it to work. They were VERY helpful. Troubleshooting over the the phone for example. I ended up sending it in. They will go through the whole system for like 35 bucks, and give you new hose to boot.

It sounds like just the pump though. So I would start there.
I appreciate it, Duece. I'll look into it

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
I have a 33 t pulley that I bought Last winter , what machining needs tobe done to make it work ? I still plan to install it but haven’t yet
You need to remove the flange and grind the lip flush on one side of the pulley. A quick site search should provide detailed explanation.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Are you actually cutting into the teeth or just cutting of the ridge from where the plate was welded too? Hard to see in the pictures.

·
Premium Member
5,624 Posts
I ground down the bracket behind the pulley that it hits for clearance. It's aluminum and easier to remove the material. I use the aircraft aluminum pulley which is 32 teeth but 1 1/2" wide like the 33 roadstar pulley and i have no problems with it touching anything.

·
Premium Member
8,694 Posts
I ground down the bracket behind the pulley that it hits for clearance. It's aluminum and easier to remove the material. I use the aircraft aluminum pulley which is 32 teeth but 1 1/2" wide like the 33 roadstar pulley and i have no problems with it touching anything.
Excellent solution, Guy, using the Yamaha AA7075 Road* Aluminum Pulley :)

Machined 33T Front Road* Pulley, .125" mat'l removed from Inside face of '99-03' stock 1-1/2" wide pulley to clear Warrior transfer case ribs.
When machined the pulley teeth will be untouched as shown below. Machined surface has been painted to prevent corrosion.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts