RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insert Image:

54.95KBHi Everybody I love my 2005 Warrior Midnight I have only owned it for 6 weeks....sweeet isn't the word I have owned many of bikes in my day and this one is the best by far I have a bunch of questions on moding this bad actor I want I want I want

Boss
[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
BOSSMAN711,

Shhhhhhh...You'll make ALL the "Red" Warrior jealous...They think they have the baddest and fastest of the Warriors. But we know that the "Midnights" are the baddest and the fastest Warriors out there.

Anyway...Congrats on your new ride...Welcome to the forums and welcome to the most exclusive club there is...The Midnight Club...

Now go let the dark side take control of your soul...And let the mods begin...

But do it quietly...Remember mums the word....Shhhhhhhh....

MIDNIGHT WARRIORS RULE!!

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
looks like we got another victim[:0] hhhmmmmm , i mean " member" of the midnight club, its all good as long as its a warrior [8D] congrats on your new machine and welcome bossman [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
84 Posts
Whats up fellow Michigander. I work out of Troy Mi. Warriors are rare in Michigan. I have an 07 midnight since July. The aftermarket parts are endless for your bike. I hope you have deep pockets!!!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Welcome, Bossman. I lived in Shelby for 5 years and moved out to Canton. I'm over that way all the time as I still have family over there. PM me if you wanna ride.....I'll have to show you that blue is faster[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

1 - 20 of 31 Posts