RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My who ride a vstar 650 just upgraded to a 00 hd road king police. It has nice long pipes that both exit the right side and make some nice sound. Think it is the 88ci engine and it is fuel injected. Have to say that bike does have nice get up and go. It was almost jerky at low rpms but think the injecters where dirty so threw some lucas in it when I brought it back. I then had to get my warrior out of the basement now that mods are all done.I just had the propipe headers on when I went around the block and it she sounded ready to tear some s**t up. The cop bike is a good ride though. Is the 5th hd I have ridden and is by the best one in every way.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Gotta watch out for that police bile.
Seems you were liking the Road King..... tho I am not sure what to make of "My who ride a vstar 650 just upgraded to a 00 HD RK Police"
Somebody help me out here .... but please don't anybody say anything derogatory about it's brakes.

·
Vendor
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I see the problem. Should start "My friend who rode a vstar 650 just upgraded to the 00 hd rk police bilke. I really did not notice the brakes as it did have good compression braking. No concerns about going to the dark side. I am sticking to the warrior.

·
Registered
789 Posts
was cruising down the road last weekend and passed 4 hds, about 1/2 mile down the road my rearview mirror filled with hd(roadking) and a vrod, I caught and passed them in about 100ft. The roadking was good to about 115 and the vrod to about 130. Had a talk with them at the next stop and they said the hd roadking had all the goodies to make it go, the vrod was stock. At lunch they challenged me to drag, don't know why but they didn't show. I was riding the concours1400,
sorry about that, I think the Warrior would have cleaned both of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts