RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the pleasure of riding with Rfwiz today from Staten Island. Carmine is a good guy and his bike is gorgeous. The 3rd bike in the videos are my buddy on his kawasaki 2000cc cruiser. It's over 800lbs but it's pretty fast. Here are some pics and links to the videos from today.

[url="http://media.putfile.com/warriors79>http://media.putfile.com/warriors79

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Two great looking bikes. BTW I love that single sided swing arm and the pulley/rotor set up big$$$$$$$$ but worth it in looks.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
The pleasure was definately mine. I loved your bike and Ernesto's. You guys were great. Good guys, good rides, great bikes... What more can a mere mortal ask for. Can't wait for summer.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
great looking bikes like the one side swing. hey what was that big shineny thing up in the sky were on another strecth of crap weather {32 days}and counting but every thing is green. keep the vids a coming

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Nice bikes and nice Kamikaze Videos. I wish I could ride mine. Only 1 more month left and insurance goes back to full coverage. Hate the winter lay over.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
We've been kinda lucky down here. We've been getting quite a few 50+ deg. days. I hope it keeps up until summer.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, today was real nice, tommorrow calls for about 50 with alittle rain, and Monday is in the high 50's. Is this January or is it spring?

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
When the bike is away for the long cold British winter,there's nothing like the sound of the good old StreetSweepers,just to remind what lays around the corner in later month's.Hey Vector,its 8.00am here in the U.K.,so iv'e just loaded you're video and let my son (who's still in bed)listen to it full blast, as a wake up call[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]...Cool video Vector...............Frec......U.K.[8D]

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys [:I] but Vector's bike is sweet too, that paint job is "Krazy". Pictures do not do it justice.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RF, you did ok considering the bike is pretty new to you, but you need to take full advantage of that stage 4 kit. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 37 Posts