RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,

I have ordered the 102 cover and the rear Pully. I did this so I can have them chromed and then install them. Once I replace the ones on my bike, I will have the other ones chromed and exchange them with your stock ones. for chroming plus a nominal fee. I paid $300 (Discounted) for the rear pully alone.

If anyone later wants to buys them from that is fine, but I thought this way the cost to the fellow Warriors would be less than it cost me.

If anyone has any spare parts that they could put up for the same application, would be real helpful to the forum members.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Hey Bismarck,

Thats a pretty cool thing to do!
Any idea how much for the rear pulley, (chromed) with the exchange of my stock one. I might be interested. Thanks!!!!

Harley Jones

Remember OB

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually I just bought a set with Pully, Rear Wheel and the Disk cooler and will have it all chromed. NOw we need a front wheel. All o fthe parts must be in perfect condition so we can all be happy.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any time... It would be nice if other folks try and find the front wheel. I am waiting for two quotes on the speedstar scoops right now...

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well lets see how much this place in Westminster charges.... Did they also do a 5 step process?

·
Registered
111 Posts
This may be a silly question but here goes, are the Warrior wheels unique or are they the same as the R1? The reason I ask is I would like to find a Chrome place that offers wheel exchange.
I would also like to exchange the rear pulley but $300 seems high, no offense intended. Has this price changed since the start of this thread?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Bismark, do you have a spare chrome rear pulley? If so id like to know how much you want for it based on an exchange. Thanks.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I am interested in being a part of this exchange program. I am interested in chroming the wheels and pulley. I would pay to have the convinence of not waiting months for my parts to be chromed.

·
Registered
731 Posts
There is a company in NY that swaps. Look for them on ebay. They are always running either under a search for "roadstar" or "warrior" under motorcycle parts area. i think they wanted $175 for the rear pulley plus your exchange but don't quote me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
maybe someone on this forum could start something up. They could make a few bucks and we could get the parts faster. hopefully by it being a "club" kind of thing they wont charge too high for that service.

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
maui, I have a friend who does mostly sport bikes, I guess you have to be willing to invest in a setof everything and then be ready to deal with the problems and overheads... damged wheels, poor chrome, etc... its a full time job with its own losses and gains.

·
Registered
9 Posts
This probably does not belong here, but since you guys are exchanged parts, I was wondering if anybody has a stock rear wheel for sale. If so, how much?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts