RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed some Roland sands 14" bars. Ordered a 46" and 48" custom brake lines from coremoto. REALLY good experience with them and they came rather quickly. Used a 2 line setup with a double banjo bolt. Used the stock break grommet holders. Was a Pima bleeding the brake lines. Took an hour to just pump the air out. These bars are far better than stock as I'm slightly taller than most. Excuse the garage. We have a multitude of 2 wheeled apparatuses. Live to ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Looks good! I feel your pain, i'm 6'3". hunched over sucks!
ditto man. I have a set of custom bars that need to be powder coated before I install them. I'm not going to do any more work until winter though. I ride often and don't want my bike down.
rsd makes some cool parts. I like the bars.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Installed some Roland sands 14" bars. Ordered a 46" and 48" custom brake lines from coremoto. REALLY good experience with them and they came rather quickly. Used a 2 line setup with a double banjo bolt. Used the stock break grommet holders. Was a Pima bleeding the brake lines. Took an hour to just pump the air out. These bars are far better than stock as I'm slightly taller than most. Excuse the garage. We have a multitude of 2 wheeled apparatuses. Live to ride!
What windscreen is that? And how do you like it?

·
Registered
354 Posts
I’m 6’1” and I decided to put a set of 4 inch risers and 8 inch bars. Handles like a dream.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts