RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just noticed that the Membership numbers for the site have gone above 2500. That means that membership has gone up by 1000 since around early June this year - Congrats CarKnee, great job.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How did you do that?

Hey CarKnee, can you get me the lottery numbers before they are drawn? [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Example:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10489

[8D]

That trick would be very useful at the horse track...

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
I just celebrated my anniversary here on this site. 11/11. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]There have been over two thousand members joined since then. Good thing most of my mods were done before coming here, or I'd be really broke!!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
quote:Originally posted by JPWARRIOR

I just celebrated my anniversary here on this site. 11/11. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]There have been over two thousand members joined since then. Good thing most of my mods were done before coming here, or I'd be really broke!!!![/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

How come that I am here one day longer than you and you have more posts? [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I will have to work on that. [^]

Looks like at least my member number is fairly competitive on this thread. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
quote:Looks like at least my member number is fairly competitive on this thread.

Not anymore [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
Bill,

Thanks for the support! I knew I can count on you! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
Actually I might. I am checking with Geestar whats up.

Oliver

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I am selling #23 to the highest bidder....any takers....I'm looking to move up myself and have just purchased a single digit number from a member.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts