RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like most folks from the West don't even hit the other forums since the site migration so I thought I'd post this here. I bunch of you inquired on hats when we were in Arizona and Mammoth so here they are.

RSW Hats etc

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Erik, The link did not work for me too! Here are pictures of the hats that you posted last year! Hope this is helpful! I still want another hat. Mine old one is getting a bit beat up!

Okay, for those interested let's get those orders in!

This order page is going to be for hats and beanies until I get the pricing for the shirts and the jackets. Then I will post up a shirt,jacket topic.

For the hats, I can do most normal colors so just let me know. Black is going to look the best though so keep that in mind. I've tested the hats personally and was really happy with the fitting. However, I understand that we all have different heads so I can accommodate those with by offering a fitted hat. Here are the categories:

Flex Fit

Sizes X/S- kids 4-8 yrs.
S/M will fit 6 3/4 to 7 1/4
L/XL will fit 7 1/8 to 7 5/8 (I wear this one)
XXL- Yes! For those giganic brains this one fits 7 3/8 to 8!

Fitted

Sizes- will go up to 7 3/4. Note: the fitted hats are a bit more Blocky and not a low profile. They are high quality though.

Beanies

Sizes One size fits all. All colors

For more than two items, just PM me for the prices. All orders are shipped priority.

Payment instructions:

Please send your payment via Paypal www.paypal.com to [email protected]. To make it easy, cut and paste this info into the Notes and just add your info!

Name and Screename:
Address: (if different than the paypal address)

Flexfit Hat....QTY:______Size:_______Color:______
Fitted Hat....QTY:______Size:_______Color:______
Beanie........QTY:______One size------Color:______

Here are the images:
Front Hat

Insert Image:

48.26 KB

Back of Hat

Insert Image:

40.46 KB

Front of Beanie
Insert Image:

40.66 KB

For other questions, just PM me! Thanks.
If it ain't broke, I'll fix it till it is.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, this forum blows when trying to create a link. It's hard to believe it isn't one of the options in the toolbar above. BTW, that last hat is referencing the wrong picture. That blue hat is gay!
The link is fixed now. Please post up your interest so I justify doing another run! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
midnight_run said:
Wow, no one? That's a first! I'm guessing not many people come to the forum anymore?
I might get the beanie.

Since the site "Upgrade" the visits have steadily declined. The simplicity of the older site was much more conducive. This redesigned format is really affecting the usage. And the "Status" now being just plain old "bars" SUCKS!!! The older format with classifications was a huge incentive for a lot of people to post up. Now it just looks like a **** fuel gauge.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts