RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I remember this being mentioned before but can these be made here again?
The old school rswarrior.com decals that were around many years back. Id like some just the way they were made back then.
Maybe someone can get a hold of the Original maker and bring them back some way.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I pointed admin this way to see if can be done. But need lots of folks to want some before they will make more. Post-up everyone.
Would they be the same but and design as they used to be?

·
Administrator
27,870 Posts
There are 3 different decals shown in the OP. Two differ only in color. I presume the minimum run would include choosing by color.

The white swingarm version was I think the most popular here and most recent to be offered in the 'rswstore' at the very top of the screen in forum view. But no matter. I pointed Admin here to this thread.

That store has been empty awhile. It has in the past had tshirts patches stickers decals.

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
I'm in for a set of the swingarm decals.

If they won't make them again, would there be a way to get the file/files of the design? I have friends that do vinyl decals.

·
Registered
211 Posts
My wife makes vinyl decals. She could do them, but not sure how it works being a rswarrior.com design. Not sure if that would be against the rules.

·
Premium Member
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
I'm not too much into stickers on Vehicles

But I'll be in on this to make it happen

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey!

I work in a family owned company - screen printing and vinyl graphics.

I could pretty easily re-create this artwork if it can't be found. Even handle the production of it too, I'm sure. I could run some estimates to look at pricing for individual vs group buys.

Also, here's a piece I cut for my swingarm!

...cant post photos yet... :eek:

·
Administrator
27,870 Posts
That's cool. I believe the forum already uses a company but I will point them to your post. In order to offer items for sale here in forum your company needs to become a paid vendor. Or your company needs to quote to the forum and enter into a supply contract shipping to the forum but not to anyone else of course. I will ping them for you now.

DONE.

Hey!

I work in a family owned company - screen printing and vinyl graphics.

I could pretty easily re-create this artwork if it can't be found. Even handle the production of it too, I'm sure. I could run some estimates to look at pricing for individual vs group buys.

Also, here's a piece I cut for my swingarm!

...cant post photos yet... :eek:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cool, thanks for the follow up.

Anyone know how many posts I need to hit to share photos? I plan to take a few of the bike this afternoon, maybe a video too, to share with you all! :D

1 - 20 of 61 Posts