21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in for a couple of stickers, if it's possible to have them sent to Sweden.

Since I've only ridden my Warrior 200km for the last three or four years, because of arthritis. I'd also like to have a sticker for my car, saying something like "I'd rather drive my Road Star Warrior". :D

·
Registered
22 Posts
Racerxjim, New_Warrior - you two are correct. They are definitely the HK AC pipes. I'm thinking I'm going to try blacking them out with that Rust-O-Leum High Heat Ultra Grill spray, leave the chrome tips though. Black out some other parts too. Found this post from some time ago that is inspiring:

//rswarrior.com/forums/10-warrior-pics-vids/87838-got-some-mods-done.html

Also, arizonawarrior, if you don't have luck sourcing the original producer I'd love to help out. Not sure what I need to do exactly to get on-board, but I am willing!

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
The Forum reports they are no longer producing logo items. They still of course own the logo rights. I asked about members making decals, presumably as a shared cost no-profit Group Buy, but no word on that yet. These things take time. More later.
Thanks Mike, hopefully this will move forward.

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
The Forum reports they are no longer producing logo items. They still of course own the logo rights. I asked about members making decals, presumably as a shared cost no-profit Group Buy, but no word on that yet. These things take time. More later.

Maybe we could get them made in China Mike :p

China don't care about copyright rules ;)

I have made a few for myself in the past, never sold any, so copyright isn't affected.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Every copy shop can MAKE them, it is with the user to take care of copyrights ...;)

The copyright is with the logo in front of rswarrior.com, I guess ....what about the interet address "rswarrior.com" ?
The owner of it may authorize the use in combination with another/new logo ? Not an expert on this, just asking......

Thommy

·
Administrator
27,917 Posts
Okay Admin got an update on this, if one member wants to make it for the community, then Admin can provide the logo. Only the swingarm artwork is available.

This would be a Group Buy sponsored by rij1 as manager if he wants to do it. Otherwise another established member can step-up. See the Rules. The seller cannot be in charge of the Group Buy and cannot post in-topic for promotion or selling purposes. The seller communicates thru the manager. The Group Buy manager picks the vendor plus anyone can post in-topic a suggested vendor and even their estimated price. It's all transparent to all members. And one time.

Everyone can post your thinking here.

When ready for artwork the Group Buy manager should send me a PM.

Cool.

I think I remember this being mentioned before but can these be made here again?
The old school rswarrior.com decals that were around many years back. Id like some just the way they were made back then.
Maybe someone can get a hold of the Original maker and bring them back some way.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts