RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone experiencing problems with the site on firefox 2.0.4 on mac? there is no log in link in the menu bar... and have found that if i do actually get to the login screen, my credentials aren't persisted.

haven't had any problem with safari or ff on windoze, just on mac.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
I use both Firefox and Safari and we have only Macs at home. No problems like you see. Must be something different. You might want to check the Firefox settings.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am also on the new firefox and havent had an probs. Look at the topic below this one. It may just be timing or something. Alot of people have been having probs getting on.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no idea what is going on here... i have poked around a bit but can't figure it out. i may just uninstall each of my add-ins one at a time to eliminate those. the site is fine on safari, and works fine on windoze, so it has to be something with my setup.

thanks for the help guys.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
no probs here so far. safari, firefox on osx 10.4 (intelimac, macpro, powerbook)
but i have no add-ons installed. firefox bare-stock

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
not exactly sure what is going on here... but i found out what was causing my problem. if any of you mac users out there wouldn't mind trying this i would appreciate it.

notice that this site runs from both rswarrior.com & www.rswarrior.com . i was previously browsing to rswarrior.com and having trouble logging in there. i tried www for giggles today and BAM!, it worked.

my guess would be that iis or apache is not handling the login persistence correctly on rswarrior.com?

thanks
ryan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts