RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been one year since the first post was made on this site!
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?ARCHIVE=true&TOPIC_ID=2

It has come a long way in a year. [^] The site is getting bigger and better all the time! I cant wait to see how this year will turn out.

CarKnee

·
Registered
683 Posts
congrats Sean ...you have really done some excellent work here.i know that you have made this site work at great personal expense.we all appreciate what you have done.
thanks.
now you should go and celebrate!!!!!

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
If Ida know I would have baked a cake. Happy B'day. You're doing a great job. This forum has saved me a lot of money and pain. In the olden day's I had to learn from my own mistakes.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I thought it was supposed to cost ya money, not save it! Congrats on the b'day Carknee, excellent job of maintaining this madhouse.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Sean,

Happy birthday to your baby. This site has served us well, and will continue to do so with your excellent care! Thanks for keeping it up!!!

·
Registered
7,194 Posts
CarKnee,

Congrats to a job exceptionally well done!!!!

Happy birthday!

Looking forward to the 25 year aniversary. /emoticons/emotion-1.gif (No you cannot retire befor that /emoticons/emotion-1.gif) LOL

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
CarKnee, this site blows every other forum-site I've been to away -- BY FAR!!! Good job! I know it takes a lot of hard work and dedication. The community of warrior owners here are all great people. On one hand it saves you money and on the other it cost you lots of money -- Bottom line is we all have beautiful bikes. Everyone should support this site and donate at LEAST once a year. Keep up the good work! Happy 1 year Birthday, Anniversary or Birth-a-versary!

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Me too, me too. Thanks to carKnee and the forum admins. Great job folks!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Happy Anniversary, I'm glad were all still here and growing everyday. This forum has been a severe addiction for me. I used to surf the net, now all I do is surf the Forum.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks for everyone for their contributions! This site has been a prized resource for me.

Here's to another year! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts