4,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Sean Kearney
CarKnee Consulting
[email protected]
www.rswarrior.com

RSWarrior.com is now part of the "Road Star Network"

Bohemia, NY, December 15, 2004 — CarKnee Consulting is pleased to announce the opening of the www.RoadStarNetwork.com web site in December, 2004. The www.RoadStarNetwork.com site was created due to feedback from the Road Star Warrior community, Road Star motorcycle enthusiasts, and Road Star aftermarket part vendors.The www.RoadStarNetwork.com site is open to the public and catering to owners of any Yamaha Road Star model motorcycle.

www.RoadStarNetwork.com is a sister site to www.RSWarrior.com, which expands the existing content to the other Yamaha Road Star models. As a sister site, all members of RSWarrior.com are members of RoadStarNetwork.com and are entitled to the benefits of both web sites. Members are able to maintain their own online area to provide details and images of their Yamaha Road Star motorcycle, post messages in the forums, sell items in the classifieds, and much more!

CarKnee Consulting, located on Long Island, NY, specializes in helping businesses with getting their company on the Internet. From minor changes to your existing site to complex web applications, CarKnee consulting can handle it all.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Sweet another site to look at.

Also guys your same log in name works over there!

Hopefully the vendors that just make stuff for the "other bikes" will see that we have a big following and start making us some goodies.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

Do you think I would get Locked out if I posted this info on Delphi????

I DOUBLE dog dare ya too [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I tried to register with my rswarrior.com username, password, and e-mail address and it tells me that all three are already in use. How is that possible?

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Thats great....I now have a bunch of buddies of mine who own V-stars and Roadstars who will be joining that site. They were always pissed at me that I had this site and they had to deal with the Delphi forum all the time.

Dave

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Yamatized

I tried to register with my rswarrior.com username, password, and e-mail address and it tells me that all three are already in use. How is that possible?

just login with your rswarrior name - you are already registered (must be usign part of the same database as rswarrior)

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
NO, NO, NO...not the WHITE!!! Please no, not the white. You will thoroughly kill the site appearance if you go to white. The blue with white TEXT is much easier to read. You can actually find reports on this - the white background is actually harder on your eyes and causes eye strain. That's actually not a joke, that's real.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've tried to hook up with the delphi guys to advertise/sponsor their site and they won't talk to me about it.This forum is way better than it,just wanted some v star road star exposure.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Love the Events Calendar.

Happy Birthday:

carsmeticsinc (14)
Xtreme1 (45)
Innout2day (52)
viking (14)
shizznizzle (36)

Carsmetics and Viking, I bet you can't wait till your old enough to ride. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
639 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Darkstar...
White is there to stay, and coming to rswarrior.com real soon!

Sean, PLEASE reconsider. Personally, this blue field is like home. [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Thats cool...our pics are already there and everything. Plus, I'm an "advanced member" already...[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts