RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 124 Posts

·
Administrator
28,547 Posts
I just now scaled a slightly smaller patch and its about 1/2-ounce weight. Maybe this new patch would be almost one ounce making it under two ounces weight in the envelope. So I'm assuming a 2-ounce charge.

I don't know if these are coming from Canada or from the US. Its possible that mail from Canada to the EU is far less expensive than the same mail from the US to the EU (which appears would cost $2.13 for one patch in a 4" x 9" letter-type envelope).

Sending these from the US also requires customs documents, don't know about Canada.

So these are just my guesses, and VS will know what the real deal is with mail to the EU.

Could we have a quote for the shipping cost to Europe???

·
Administrator
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
For International members looking to purchase these patches, please just PM us with your shipping information so we can check the cost of shipment.

·
Administrator
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

**Important Notice**

For limited time only, we are including shipment World Wide for the International users to take part on this pre-order!

·
Registered
161 Posts
For International members looking to purchase these patches, please just PM us with your shipping information so we can check the cost of shipment.
Woops, I have already paid! You will have to get back to me for shipping costs to the UK when finalised.

·
Administrator
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Woops, I have already paid! You will have to get back to me for shipping costs to the UK when finalised.
Chris for limited time only, we decided that we will include shipping Word Wide rather than just North America :)

·
Vendor
4,401 Posts
ordered...i dont run patched either, but i'll support the buy! a few of us got together a while back madtom to do some site stuff...theres a lot of effort involved, so thanks admins for allowing us to have this stuff!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm down for 2.

21 - 40 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.