RS Warrior Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 124 Posts

·
Administrator
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Anyone outstanding that has not got their patch? If you are missing one you ordered please PM me. We have 2 dozen patches left and I want to make sure I know in case I need to mail out a replacement. They will still be for sale until we run out or start offering the remainder as prizes.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Anyone outstanding that has not got their patch? If you are missing one you ordered please PM me. We have 2 dozen patches left and I want to make sure I know in case I need to mail out a replacement. They will still be for sale until we run out or start offering the remainder as prizes.

i'm very late to this...but i'd like to take a pair of patches from you please

i'll go back and see where to pay in the post - tomba :D

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Tom sort me 2 will you dont get time of late to sit looking would you mind tommo xx
il sort it with u in total many thanks
txt me to let me know :)

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Tom sort me 2 will you dont get time of late to sit looking would you mind tommo xx
il sort it with u in total many thanks
txt me to let me know :)
with pleasure tommo ...i'll go do that paypal thingy again admin ...reserve another two please lol :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
hiya - thank you by the way for doing the patches...much appreciated :D

i've ordered two pairs via paypal - could you send them both to my address and i'll get warrior blues pair over to him - do we owe more for international sending?

oh yes...nearly forgot an address would be handy - i'll pm shortly :D:D

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Hi there ,ive just ordered 2 x warrior patches and paid by paypal total of $15 is this the correct amount including postage to UK ?. thanks ...Frec...

·
Administrator
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
We are all sold out!

I held a few back in case anyone does not get theirs. I am shipping out the last 14 ordered today to everyone. At some point we will announce some little contests to give away the remainders. If you have any rallies or meetups planned this summer anywhere in the world please pm me the details. I will be happy to send a few of these your way to give away.

·
Administrator
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
tomba
tomba
csillagr
frec
tjnoma99

All shipping out today. Sorry for the delay guys. I just got back from vacation and playing catch up. If you ordered outside North America the price is all still the same, no extra fees cause these fit in a letter size envelope. :)

·
Administrator
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Last Call, if you have not got your patch you ordered send me a pm ASAP!

If you are planning a rally or meetup this summer (ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD) send me a PM (and mark it attention PHIL!) with the details and I can send you a hand full of patches you can give away as door prizes. We sont some a few weeks back to England for a meetup in Germany.

I found a few extras in my desk last week and I would like to see them off my desk and on your hats and jackets!

-Philip

·
Administrator
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Amazing! I still have 4 left, last call if you are hosting a ride or meetup. I will send these last 4 out you can use them as door prizes.

101 - 120 of 124 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.