RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carknee I sent you a pm asking the same question, but I figured I would post it here as well because I am sure other people have the same question. I have used the search option but can not seem to find where to buy the rswarrior.com stickers, like the ones that are in Carknee's gallery....

Sean, trying to make it a little bit easier for you. A list of who is interested... For those of you who wanted them pm me with color and quantity so that I can post it up on here. I figure the easier we make it on Sean, the sooner we might be able to get our stickers! We know that he already has enough stuff to do...

05Warrior... Tach x1 (red), Swingarm x3 (Red)
DFW_Warrior... Swingarm x2 (Red) x2 (chrome)
dfwrswarrior04... Tach x2 (chrome), Swingarm x2 (chrome)
azwatkins... Swingarm x? (Red)
bigbear2592... Circular x2 (Chrome), Swingarm x1 (Chrome) x1(black)
Warrior1oz... Tach x1(black)x1(chrome), Swingarm x1(black)x1(chrome)
elloco... Swingarm x2 (black)
Brit Warrior... Swingarm x2 (chrome)
joeopfor... Tach x1 (chrome), Swingarm x1 (chrome)
ekmaint... Tach x1 (chrome), Swingarm x1 (chrome)
rball... Tach x2 (Red), Swingarm x2 (Red)
Frec... Swingarm x2 (chrome)
leetp... Tach x1 (black), Swingarm x3 (chrome)
coreshot... Tach x2 (chrome), Swingarm x2 (chrome)

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! That is a bummer that there is only one kind left. [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] I really wanted the swing arm sticker.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Yeah, I too wanted the swingarm sticker. Carknee, how about it? Can you make some more?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
There have been a few requests for these things again... I will try to get some more.
Any color preferences, or should I stick with the basic, Silver, white, black, chrome?

·
Registered
6,800 Posts
I found that with the 'swing arm' sticker, that the little points on the end of the symbol peel up. The cut is so fine, I could never get mine to stick well.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I agree with 05Warrior. The swing arm sticker in red would be great. I would definatly be interested in some rswarrior.com stickers. Might walk around and stick them on Harleys. j/k

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
quote:Originally posted by xenarchi

I found that with the 'swing arm' sticker, that the little points on the end of the symbol peel up. The cut is so fine, I could never get mine to stick well.

I had the same problem, the points didn't stick well, but they stuck pretty good it was on the back of my truck for over a year (just sold the truck)

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
I too would be interested in purchasing some, I would also like to purchase that left side drive center cover, or is that a one off?

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 05Warrior

I think that Red would look good on the midnight!

Ditto to the Red!!!!!

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
quote:Originally posted by bigbear2592

I too would be interested in purchasing some, I would also like to purchase that left side drive center cover, or is that a one off?

That isn't a sticker! That was custom machined for me. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

quote:Originally posted by bigbear2592

I too would be interested in purchasing some, I would also like to purchase that left side drive center cover, or is that a one of a kind?

That isn't a sticker! That was custom machined for me. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

I know thats not a sticker, Custom just for you? or can he make more?

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
05, I'd actually like to buy two red and two chrome of the swingarm stickers at very least. And I'll probably buy a couple of the round ones as well so I can sticker up my other vehicles as well.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
quote:Originally posted by DFW_Warrior

05, I'd actually like to buy two red and two chrome of the swingarm stickers at very least. And I'll probably buy a couple of the round ones as well so I can sticker up my other vehicles as well.

DFW... I updated the list. This is a list of ones that Sean will need to get made. As far as I can tell, if you want the round ones, they are available herehttp://www.cafepress.com/rswarrior_free

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
WOW, thanks 05warrior...

I honestly would not go with the Cafepress ones. I have never seen them so I can't vouch for them. I will order a new set of all various colors next week!

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Carknee, let me get 2 chrome swing arm, and 2 tacs!!
by chance do they have stickers for the roadstarnetwork? didnt know if that was yours as well, i know DallasVstar would like some of those if they ever come available...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts