RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Looking nice and welcome to the 4M. Just a question, is that a heal/toe shifter you have and how do you keep from dragging it on the pavement. Also, maybe a picture of the exhaust side.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Welcome to the 4m. That thing is beautiful. I like it. Of course, we do share similar tastes. I've got the same chrome wheels (mine's not as fat in the back
), sprocket, switch blocks andfender stays,Arlen Ness Rad IImirrors, Kuryakyn grips, throttle boss,andstirrups, and Pro One side mount license plate. I like how you worked the signals into the fender stays. Is the plate frame wired through the swing arm? I wanted to do that but I've got a chrome swing arm and didn't want to drill into that.

·
Registered
926 Posts
a newbie with pics...wow. The bike is perfect the way it is. I can only suggest a couple of things. The Hidden Rear Caliper Mod and the Balck Out the Belt with a Sharpie Mod.

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Welcome!

That bike's HOT! Good Job!

My only recommendations would be the rear hidden caliper mod, and either chroming the rear rotor cover or picking up Yamaha's STR-5PX28-40-01

I would also trim that rear fender with an LED run/brake strip. Radiantz Arrays look tight.

Awesome work!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts