RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brought to you by ArizonaWarrior and KyleNV :)

What we have is an offer for forum members to put their name in a hat and The Super Moderator "ArizonaWarrior" will be taking your names then have his lovely wife close her eyes and pick a winner. You have your choice of one hidden caliper bracket (I will need your item to modify or exchange) or one custom motor mount, this is going to apply to all members as long as I am able to ship this from the postal service or fed-ex, the winner will be responsible for shipping fees.

Anyone entering should send a thank you to ArizonaWarrior and his wife, so I will be the first....
Thanks to all the moderators, and a special thank you to AZ as he has helped me to many times to remember.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry to all the guys that already have both of these items, maybe I can knock $50 of a swingarm purchase (not ones that are already discounted) if the winner wants to do something like this just call and we can make a deal.

·
Vendor
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
one other thing, there are 4 people currently getting wide tire kits that are forum members and have paid for there items, if you guys want to enter and win and will refund the full price of the item so you guys should feel free to toss your name in.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would like to be in also.

A big thank you to Arizona Warrior, his wife and KyleNV people like this are the reason this is such a great forum. Thank you again.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Wow, throw my name in too please. Thanks to all of you who are putting this together :) This forum is the best due to contributions and help from people like you, no doubt about that!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts