RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do some of the members get those cool little things under they're profile name? I'm talking about the different stars(what do the colors mean). How many posts do you need to get the stars? Is there a limit to donate to get the site supporter star? Just wondering.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Here it is chauvotsm, all you need to know and more, I found it with the search link. Don't worry, if you have the sickness, like we all do, you will be there in no time. http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=52&SearchTerms=help,rank

If you are refering to the site supporter logo, you get that if you make a voluntary donation to help run the site by clicking on the donate link at the top of the page.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So what about everyones stars being different? Can I change that or does it happen by doing something on the site? Have you guys thought at all about a badge for the 130mph club, or something similar for racing, or maybe even for the web goers favorite bike?

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry. I just read my last post(it was early morning). What I meant to ask was how do they change color?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts