RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello to every one, iff anyone is interested its cuiser day this sunday that is 21st september so was wondering iff any of you would like a run down to london making the most of the weather wile its still dry iff so let me no

cheers steve

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi gibbsy not sure what time yet,it normally starts about 10.00am so any time from then on let me no what you think

ps takes me about 2ish hours to get there from bristol

regards steve

·
Registered
722 Posts
ok mate, I'll post on the board later this week once I know whether I'll have my bike back or not from the painter.

Cheers, A

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
warriorblue said:
shame that .bro coz i will be at the 3d's rally in kent but if any of you fancy that run down

Tom,

Look out for a fellow Warrior rider from my neck of the woods. I only met up with him the other night at the last of our local Bike-Nites, he happened to mention he was going to the 3b's. His name is Mark btw. Hope you have a good weekend

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
stevei said:
hello to every one, iff anyone is interested its cuiser day this sunday that is 21st september so was wondering iff any of you would like a run down to london making the most of the weather wile its still dry iff so let me no

cheers steve

Steve,

What time are you setting off and which way are you going?. It's looks like I've got a green card for sunday so maybe we can meet up on route.

Nick

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hi nick we can meet up your way iff you like and go from there and im open to times let me no what you think,and are you taking the mrs

cheers steve

·
Registered
722 Posts
Steve my bike isn't getting reassembled till next week, the front fender/tank/rear fender got sent for laquer yesterday.

Have a great time and take lots of pics.

Cheers, Gibbsy

·
Premium Member
1,482 Posts
Steve,

M5 Junction 11, on to the A40, I'll meet you in the lay-by just before the first roundabout. Let me know what time you think you'll be there, and I'll make sure I'm there ready to roll..

Nick

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok only asked about the mrs as dee didint no wether to come or not but now shes having her hair done so solo too se you moro

steve

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hi gibbsy pitty about that would of been good to see you and that bad ass paintwork just have to wait till next time,well have a good one what ever your upto

regards steve

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
What time do you reckon you folks'll get to M40?(or are you going to cutx-country)If you're going to stop at Oxford services (A418) at junction 8A, just before A40 hits the M40 let me know when and I'll meet you guys there..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hello were probably going that way so ide say it will take us an hour to reach u so about 10am there about hows that sound meet at services

steve

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Perfect
I'll be there ready for 10amon the services/coffee shopside (unless you want to swing through v.quick just on petrol side?)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
that will be fine but mite need fuel aswell iff the warrior had flesh and blood it would be an alchoholic

steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts