RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the bike back from G&S cycles. To make a long story short, Eric did an incredible job on the bike. Every single bolt is torqued down to spec, the belt is perfect tension and centered exact on the pulley, every single wire is neatly placed under the seat and tank, my pciii is relocated and I now have my tool pouch back, my throttle bodies are nice and clean, my oil pressure gauge is perfect, my krankvent is perfect, my new svr14 battery fits perfect thanks to his custom work on the tray, and it's idling like it's new again. I might have missed a couple of things, but you get the idea on how just great Eric is. Believe it or not, I haven't had time to ride yet, but he rode the bike to my house and he says it feels real good.[/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] Anyway, here's a short video of how it starts up when it's cold with the new battery and some of it idling. Try and remember my last video when it was missing and you can hear a big difference.

http://media.putfile.com/pipe

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Sounds great Greg , big improvement from your last vid.

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
Sounds good,...now throw a leg over that biatch and ride the **** out of it! You've waited long enough.

·
Registered
7,696 Posts
Very nice Greg, pleased for you Bro. Like the flames lickin out of your pipes too. Now get some miles in before you get hit with that nasty snow that you get every year.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Dude she sounds strong now make her happy Ride her hard!!!!!!!!!Not much time left in this season .Cold and snow sucks!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by PapaJ

Very nice, by the way could you tell us exactly what was wrong last time? (besides the missing bolts)

Eric did a diagnostic through the computer and it came up that the TPS
was sticking or stuck (can't remember). He cleaned them out and adjusted them and found a few wires that were chaffed alittle and taped them up.
It doesn't sound like much when put like that, but he put alot of hours
into the bike and pretty much checked every single thing over. He feels
that I'm good to go now and hopefully tomorrow's ride will be the test.
I'm going to make sure I bring my camera![/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
**** yeah man. I love seeing a bike blow flames out the pipes!!!

Glad you got that worked out...looks like the TPS was the problem...I guess that is why they recalled it...lol....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Sounds great i hope the weather was god out there you had a lond summer and i imagine you are wanting to put some serious miles on that bad[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] boy. Batttery makes a big differancs too nice very nice

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, the bike ran really good today. I can definitely feel the difference with the HC pistons.
It felt so good to get back in the saddle and ride! How can anyone give up riding?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts