RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in a jam with my bike and I could really use some help; I've installed the churchkey bak, did the Ivan's flash, and installed a graffeo exhaust and my bike now runs like complete trash! I'm definitely not trying to bad mouth anyone or the products purchased, however my bike ran so much better before I did any of this. When I sent in my ecu to ivan he told me to remove my power commander because I wouldn't need it, and I did....he also sent me to maps for my PC incase I needed them...I ran the bike without the PC like I was told to and it ran horribly; I then reconnected the PC and still runs horrible. It's as if the bike is starving for fuel...backfiring and bogging down then shutting off. I also have a check engine light So then went to the diagnostic mode and produced the codes 15 and 20; I feel like I'm in way over my head and I really want to use the stuff that I purchased that is spoken so highly of, but I have absolutely no idea what to do at this point....can some seasoned vets please advise me?

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Here's a list of the trouble codes. I'm not sure but doesn't the tps need to be calibrated when doing Ivan's flash?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
30,085 Posts
Odds are your ignition coils or your intake air pressure sensors are connected wrong during your intake mods. Simple fix. I'll get a link to the document in the Documentation forum for what to do if you have troubles after a BAK/VBAK.

hang on.

Look at Page 5 in this PDF assembly:
(lol okay I embedded the pdf haha)

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Odds are your ignition coils or your intake air pressure sensors are connected wrong during your intake mods. Simple fix. I'll get a link to the document in the Documentation forum for what to do if you have troubles after a BAK/VBAK.

hang on.
Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts

hang on.

Look at Page 5 in this PDF assembly:
I think you inserted a link to your 30k post celebration thread instead of an assembly pdf. ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,832 Posts
I run my PCV with the ivan's flash and it runs great. No backfiring or hesitation. With the VBAK and an open exhaust you will be running lean. If you have you your sensors hooked up wrong you will get an engine light.

Reactions: Sandytows

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Here's a list of the trouble codes. I'm not sure but doesn't the tps need to be calibrated when doing Ivan's flash?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Not when doing only the flash, but when you install Ivan's map and on the PCV you need to calibrate the TPS.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
update
So it's looking like I had the 2 pluggs incorrect; I switched them around and the bike seems to have come to life; going to button her back up and test. Thanks to all of the possible solutions and advice from everyone. I will update again after I test.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts