RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night i gave in to an offer on my bike

kbb retail value plus full retail for all the extras i did to it.

i spent the evening in the garage, appologizing to my baby, worst part is i gotta have a bike

i can't do this, im going through withdrawls [:'(]

but i will still be there to greet and organize the WOZARK 2009 Rally, just don't know what ill be riding

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the good news is, i was able to sell it at full kbb retail and got every penny i put into it back, that should make other owners feel good

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well if i had my choice, it would be a dodge tomahawk

but since i don't have 50k ill probably look a bmw r1200

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
That is good news to get what you put in it.

I still want to hit a few shows with mine but more then likely before the summer is over it will find a new home. After selling the '02 with all the motor work, the '05 as stock just isnt giving me the rush except for the looks. Biggest thing, this 5 acres is getting harder to keep up with using a 60" cut mower and the 25 yards of mulch a year. The old back would rather have a tractor then keep pushing a wheel barrow.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I completely empathize with you. I sold mine a little over a week ago and before the guy got to my place I had a feeling it might be the last time I had the chance so I took one last ride and by that night I was already missing it. The worst part is, now that I'm free to get the next one I can't decide on anything even though I've been looking for months. On the "plus" side I've been laid up with food poisoning since Sunday and have only left the house once all week (other then the ER) so it's not like I could be riding anyway.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well saturday, i replaced her, 2009 jeep wrangler unlimited, black, 4x4, chrome package, power everything. i must have a thing for black and chrome :)

but i understand ive been looking at all makes of bikes, but just can't seem to find something i really love, the warrior was a stroke of luck the way i bought it, i just don't know if i have it in me to customize another bike like i did my 2005 midnite, it's like saying there will never be another dog like the one that just died.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts