RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Nope, it's a fork warmer or maybe a stone guard. I live in Central Florida where the majority of the time it's f"ing hot & I really like cold beer. :D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Here's the Yamaha Stryker saddle bags I installed a few months ago. Mid sized and I haven't seen anything I like better than these. $200 at MSRP.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Walmart, 30 bucks, backpack/duffel with a sleeve to slide over a backrest.
In this pic I have it packed to the top but it doesn't look this big unless it's bustin'. Holds just as muck as my Kury grand tour bag but you can slide it off when you get to work and wear it as a pack or carry it as a duffel.

·
Premium Member
10,729 Posts
my personal opinion,but i think the warrior makes a bad ass bagger:D
That's it,you just sealed it,I'm going BAD AZZ BAGGER.what bags and mount are you using that looks sweet.is your batwing quick removeable? Please and thank you

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
745 Posts
I just ordered some new Hard Bags and Quick release mounts from Calvary Yamaha Road Star Warrior 1700 Ribbed Face Hard Saddlebags Cavalry Hard Saddlebags for Yamaha Road Star Warrior XV1700 [Y-SB-RSW1-B] - $775.00 : Harley Hard Saddlebags, Yamaha Hard Saddlebags, Honda Hard Saddlebags, Kawasaki Hard Saddlebags, Suzuki Ha

They have one with horizontal ribs and another with smooth sides. I got the one with the ribs.

I got the mounting hardware the other day and am waiting for the bags to come in.

As soon as they do, I'll get some pics.

God Bless,
Doc S

·
Registered
745 Posts
Had trouble trying to mount them using their quick release mounts, so I sent the mounts back and got the standard mounts.
Again, I had trouble mounting the bags, so I'm going to play around with them this weekend and see if I can get them mounted...

The bags look great!
I'm very happy with them, but need to work out the mounting situation.
I spoke with the company rep and will work with them to get these mounted. I'll send pics when that happens.

God Bless,
Doc S

·
Registered
745 Posts
Calvary Bags

I finally got them mounted...

I had to remove my rear signal lights (I have an integrated one on the way) and play with it a bit, but the mounts worked...

I think I'm going to head to the hardware store and make some different brackets so I can add some additional mounting points...

Here's my bike with the new bags :)

God Bless,
Doc S

21 - 40 of 98 Posts