RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only used these bags during road trips. When I got home I removed them and stored them. They still look very nice. I had a leather shop modify them by adding velcro secured straps on the back side. This allowed them to attach securely to the saddle bag supports. I also extended the part that goes under the passenger pillion and added velcro so they would attach more surely there too. I lined this with felt so it would not scuff the paint. I also have a matching sissy bar bag. By the time I paid the bill at the leather shop and added the sissy bar bagI have $275.00 into them. I no longer have my Warrior and will sell them for $100.00 plus frt. You can view them in my gallery on my Warrior.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No commitments yet. I will include a Yamaha tank bag for the same price $100.00 plus frt. Add that to the bags and KI've got near $350.00 into it. I just need to move something that is laying in my garage. First $100.00 plus frt. takes it. Don't want to dicker cause this is a **** of a price.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The bags arrived yesterday. You must really like everything Yamaha, you even packed them in a Yamaha Generator box.

I didn't see a "good sellers" post, so thumbs up to anybody doing research ongman's past transactions.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those bags came in handy on several road trips. They have many trips left in them so I'm glad someone will use them. I have to do something different for my Raider.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts