RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey you have my vote for the most modded Warrior in the gallery.I Love the style,the graphics,the wheels,and the stance. It's the vision that I have for my Warrior.With a few things different. Great Job.Is that a 250 tire on it?Also who did you metal work, that tank strech is right on. Later Swole

·
Registered
731 Posts
****, that does look good. if I didn't know better, I'd say that drive cover behind the pipes is the stock one, but polished. Nice job!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I really like the combination rear pully slash brake rotor that really cleans up the right side. Oh and congrats on your awards down at Datona!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
SAM - if you are reading this, help me out...or anyone for that matter. The rear fender is hard mounted to the frame - as evident by the still existing fender brackets mounted to both the fender and the bike frame. The back tire is still on the rear swing arm so it will still move with road conditions.
Question of the hour.... HOW???
There doesn't appear to be enough clearance UNDER the fender for the tire to move. How does this set up work? I like the look - would love to do it. But can't understand the mechanics of it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
dam dude, that is one bad assssss warrior, i want mine to look like that , hate to even ask , but how much MONEY do u have in her ? keep up the good work man

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am blown away! Ever since bike Week I have been getting so many e-mails about my bike! I am very happy to hear that everyone really likes it! It definately makes all those long hours feel better when people appreciate the finished product! Just so you all know - I am the owner of Broward Motorsports in Davie, Florida. I personally build custom bikes while running a multi-line dealership including Yamaha of course. The pictures do not do its justice for the bike. You really have to see it in person. I know some of you were able to see it in Daytona at the Yamaha Display. To answer some of the questions: That is the stock swing arm that I did a bunch of modifications to handle a 250 rear wheel. By looking at it, you would never know. The swing arm looks completely stock. The fender struts were modified to hold the rear fender. The fender is a BMS Custom fender. And yes - It does have the Tricky Air System. In the pictures, you see it all the way down. It will go up about 4 inches from where you see it. All the metal work was done in house at Broward. E-mail me with any questions you might have!! Thanks again Guys!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
SAM...I will be down to see you later this week. Is you bike at your shop everyday, or is she at home wrapped in silk pajama's resting her pipes watching Oprah?

I am obviously a rookie - what the **** is a Tricky Air ride suspension? I am assuming it's the same as the air shocks I had on my 1968 restored Camaro SS...hit a switch, ass end goes up. Am I right? VERY NICE. YOU ARE TRULY AN ARTIST.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Sam, Great job, I've visited your shop many times when passing through to Hollywood.
Did your shop fabricate the swingarm to fit the 250 rear? That is one item I've considered
for my ride but only blacked out. DEFMAN

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Defman, had the same question, got an email from Sam and yes they do, the rework your existing unit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
BartenderSammy - I look forward to seeing you this week! And Yes - the warrior is always on display in the showroom! When you stop by, I will show you how the Tricky Air System works.

Defman - I am happy to hear you have been by the store. Ask for me the next time you stop by. I will walk you around and show you some cool stuff we are working on. We do the swing arm mod in house for the 250 rear.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts