RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$300 plus shipping. The exhaust is in really good shape. Does not come with rear mounting bracket. Currently using that with my current exhaust. If interested message me at 717-497-5231 and I can send additional pics. Depending on where you live will determine shipping price. thx

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
How's the sound on them ? I just got me a 2097 warrior and the first thing I would change on it is the exhaust

·
Registered
5 Posts
How's the sound on them ? I just got me a 2007 warrior and the first thing I would change on it is the exhaust

·
Registered
528 Posts
$300 plus shipping. The exhaust is in really good shape. Does not come with rear mounting bracket. Currently using that with my current exhaust. If interested message me at 717-497-5231 and I can send additional pics. Depending on where you live will determine shipping price. thx
quick question: what are the pipes you currently have on the bike? I was looking for something similar. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
quick question: what are the pipes you currently have on the bike? I was looking for something similar. Thanks!
They look like Samson Ground Pounders. Those Samson pipes sound awesome and just by changing out the tips you could get a set of street sweepers or like above the ground pounders or other tips to change the look.

·
Registered
291 Posts
How loud is this guy compared to say V&H bigshots?

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey guys, I’m note sure if you noticed. The original post is a year & a half old. It’s likely the deal is not around any more.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Where did you get your “don’t f**king die” sticker as I’ve been after one for ages. I’ve also been searching for “loud pipes save lives” sticker as well with the same result😟😎

1 - 8 of 8 Posts