RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to do it but i need to sell my Samson exhaust. I bought it a few months ago from a member on here but haven't had time to put it on yet. But now i have college expenses to pay off before i can graduate in December. I would like to get what i paid for them, 350 plus shipping. The covers have been ceramic coated black. The tips werent coated but are painted black.Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
945 Posts
Mounting bracket included? I don't see it in the photos

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe they bolt to each other then bolt onto the frame. The second picture shows the bracket for the longer pipe...Is that what you were asking about?

·
Registered
945 Posts
I believe there is a seperate mounting bracket that bolts to the frame to which the pipes are then bolted.
Nice pipes i wish they were chrome

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sandytows you were correct! there is a bracket that they mount to. The guy i bought the exhaust from is sending it to me. i should have it in a couple of days.

·
Registered
221 Posts
How loud are these? I just got a set of mortons executioners from a member without baffles and they're hella loud, and they drag when taking a right hand turn. I have a set of V&H longshots with quiet baffles that are a wee bit too quiet. I'd keep the V&H ones on there but I hate the fact that I have to remove the exhaust if I want to remove the rear wheel......so I'm searching for some shorter pipes that aren't stupid (piss off the wife & neighbors) loud.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Do the Samsons drag in right hand turns? How much drag can you get on the brake side foot peg before the exhaust drags? Anyone had these installed and know?
They drag only if the tip is pointing down. It will not drag if you point it slightly to the side. I have the same pipes on my bike. They are loud as ****.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hate to do it but i need to sell my Samson exhaust. I bought it a few months ago from a member on here but haven't had time to put it on yet. But now i have college expenses to pay off before i can graduate in December. I would like to get what i paid for them, 350 plus shipping. The covers have been ceramic coated black. The tips werent coated but are painted black.Thanks!
Are they still available and if so what's the lowest you will take for them

1 - 15 of 15 Posts