RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me about this exhaust? I was looking at the Pro Pipe, which has tons of info on it, and I like the looks of it. But then I saw the Thunder Pro pipe on Samson's website and I like the looks better. I just can't find any other infoon theperformance, installation and quality. For those of you that have a Samson pipe how do they hold up as far as the chrome and blueing goes. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I have Samson Rip Saws and as far as quality goes, they're second rate. They're loud, mean and look good...that's about it. I can't speak to the performance of this new model, but only assume it's better than the torque/horse power loss of going from stock to one of their 2-2 systems. Check out the 2-1 Wicked Bros. exhaust member Messx03 put on.....it looks killer.

http://rswarrior.com/forums/t/118080.aspx?PageIndex=1

·
Registered
881 Posts
BUB's Jug Huggers are a great way to go, if you want the looks of a low-slung 2-2 and don't want to lose power. I've got that set up, right now, with an older PCIII and no VBAK (I will get that going as soon as my startup business stops sucking every nickel out of my account) and I'm currently pushing over 80HP and 102ft/lb of torque.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts