RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD 6-29-2014! Thanks, all! :)

I'm selling the Samson Warlord Cannons 2-into-2 pipes that came on my bike when I bought it. They work and sound great, I just wanted some 2-into-1s instead.

I made a video showing the pipe condition and put it on YouTube, just in case you prefer video to still photos.

As you can see in the picture, there is some burn staining midway down both pipes plus some small fine scratches (only an inch or two long) on the underside of the lower one at its rear.

Pipes also come with all screws I removed from the bike as well as the rear brake reservoir relocation bracket. Click here for Samson Installation Instructions or, if you'd like to see the product page click here.

These pipes are $599.95 new. I'm only asking $150.00 or best offer plus shipping.

Feel free to ask questions or if you'd like more specific pictures! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
SOLD 6-29-2014! Thanks, all! :)

I'm selling the Samson Warlord Cannons 2-into-2 pipes that came on my bike when I bought it. They work and sound great, I just wanted some 2-into-1s instead.

I made a video showing the pipe condition and put it on YouTube, just in case you prefer video to still photos.

As you can see in the picture, there is some burn staining midway down both pipes plus some small fine scratches (only an inch or two long) on the underside of the lower one at its rear.

Pipes also come with all screws I removed from the bike as well as the rear brake reservoir relocation bracket. Click here for Samson Installation Instructions or, if you'd like to see the product page click here.

These pipes are $599.95 new. I'm only asking $150.00 or best offer plus shipping.

Feel free to ask questions or if you'd like more specific pictures! :)
Are they still available ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts