RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
934 Posts
Doing the backyard camping thing SATURDAY with the nephews & nieces. So Actually, Sunday would be a little better! But it has to be between 1:00 & 5:00. Currently I'm working in Victoria and need to get back there before dark (too many critters on the road after dark not to mention the bugs). Let me know! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hello San Antonio Warrior Riders, I am from the Houston area and I will be going to the Texas Star BQ in Kerrville, Texas on June 10 - 11, 2005. If any of you plan to go, let me know and maybe we can meet up somewhere a ride, hope to have some other Houston Warriors going to.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to find out what time we are going to meet up and were. I have a friend that rides a hardly and he may be joining us as well as a few of his friends hope you all don't mind I would like to try and get as many people as possible to join in. I will also be trying to go to the starbq in june what about you guys if so we should all ride togather.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We can always go towards Bandera and then head down and around madina lake and end up coming back out on colebra. I know I can not spell but you get the idea should be a nice ride...

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hey There Hawk,
Hey you changed your post! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]
We all have days like that. I was thinking "Whats this guy Thinking?"

Hey TX,

I suppose you're thinking of taking Hwy 16, we can meet up at hwy 16 & 410 Leon Valley or 1604 & 16 around Helotes. Or depending on what side of town you're in I could me yall anywhere!

How bout about 1:00-1:30?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That works for me. We can meet at 1604 and 16 there is a gas station right on the west side of 1604 that we can meet at. I will let the other guys know what time I think that 1:00 should work for me and the other guy from my work with the hardly..

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Awwwww man, I thought the Kerrville ride was around June 5th. Man that sucks!!!! I had planned on going but we'll be heading out on vacation on the 10th - trailoring the bike so we can ride the Grand Canyon and Sedona AZ. My folks live in Tucson so we'll spend a couple days with them before heading north.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yea I was hoping to change it before anyone saw it and was thinking , Man this guy must smoke crack![:0]
If you guys are going to be at Kerrville, we will have to meet some where, I have a sweet little 200 miles round trip planed out that should be a lot of fun. I wish I lived in San Antonio I would be riding in the hill country all the time. We have the beach here, but riding the flat lands not that much fun, Well the girls on the beach are nice[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]. I have the GPS mounted on the Warrior I am going to do some exploring when I get to Kerrville.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I will be the guy on the black cherry 05

·
Registered
934 Posts
Hawk,

One of these days (while I'm still here in Victoria) I need to make it to Highlands, TX to get my bike tuned. I'm running a little rich...Hopefully by the end of June. I'll Post in the Houston thread when I know for sure!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yea, the guys at Tejas Motor sports are great, and the thing I like the most is that the Service Manger has a nice Warrior, so you know they will take good care of you. That is only about 20 min from the house, if you do let me know and we can have lunch and ride somewhere when you get your bike back. Are you going to make it to the Kerrville event on June 10 & 11?

·
Registered
934 Posts
Do you know if the service manager has the Speed Star Kit? I've heard there are issues tuning with the Speed* ECU. I guess I need to get a hold of them, I remember reading a post of how to by pass.

I wish I could go to Kerrville...Unfortunately I'll be in the middle of a shut down on a process plant here in Victoria.

1 - 20 of 292 Posts