RS Warrior Forum banner

281 - 292 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
robaha whats the best place to eat in fredricksburg?

I drive through there twice a week, once to go see my fam and then when im leaving for Abilene. Thank goodness I only have that ride two more times!

·
Registered
34 Posts
anyone that comes through New B can look me up. I'm pretty close to Downtown and am *achem* familiar with all the bars :)

Tommy

507 242 6242

·
Registered
69 Posts
Anybody know the area near Lackland? I'm looking for a road with sone twisties and straight sways. I'll be getting a few days off of work and I wantto take advantage of them.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
I haven't been there yet , but I hear the Three Sisters are the best riding in Texas. Not too far from SA either. Here is a link for you:

Three Sisters

·
Registered
7 Posts
anybody riding this weekend?

I'm new to this site and have only seen one other guy in SA with a warrior, so if you would like to ride I'm free this weekend

·
Registered
219 Posts
im free this weekend as well, any warriors want to ride?

anyone in san antonio want to ride out thursday evening for bike night?

gdlooknemtatyahoodotcom

·
Registered
219 Posts
Bike night tomorrow night for Fire and Iron Station 87 in Boerne, Texas at Soda pops, food, drinks, live band and a raffle..

anyone interested, meet is Dicks Sporting Goods, off of 10/1604 KSU 1900..

Hope to see some other 102's there!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
This has been pretty quiet. I just want to say, I live in the Horseshoe Bay, marble Falls area. Two weeks ago the wife and I drove down to Borne and spent a week in a hotel as home base for day rides in the hill country. We did the three twisted sisters, 337,336, and 335 plus 16 and others. Let me tell you, if you haven't experienced these roads, you are missing out on some of the best motorcycling in all USA. Two weeks later, I'm still grinning as I think about the great challenges of these roads. I guess this is a shout out for any warriors in the area.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Not from the area, but I have to agree that the Three Sisters is a highly recommended ride. My father and I trailered to friends in Luckenbach two years ago and he still tells everyone about it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Any San Antonio Warrior riders out there? Just a shout out, anyone want to ride, was at Alamo cycle plex yesterday and saw a high dollar raider! 2015 with 6.5k worth of bolt on, asking 16k for it..

Any SA Warrior riders have any spare blinkers for their warriors? I am using black duck tape, Yamaha wants $300 for all four OEM replacements!

Bike night this Wednesday June 7th, Hills and dales?

·
Registered
120 Posts
San Antonio rider with 'new-to-me' warrior. Please let me know when y'all want to get together and rise if there is a group.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

281 - 292 of 292 Posts