RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually my parents gave this to me. Pretty nice. All Aluminum, locks at four different heights and works pretty smooth. Never mind the dog. Whenever I pull out the camera he insists on being in front of it.

·
Administrator
29,700 Posts
I have the same jack and while its an excellent tool, I wish the main (lower)lifting pads were a couple inches longer so it grabs a hint more Warrior frame. Also, for those times when tiedowns are helpful, the tiedown points available on this jack are not handy, it would be helpful to havetie down points welded to the outside of the side frames on the handle end.

On the other hand, its very light and easy to maneuver, and the lifting action is firm and positive. Santa was nice to you!

·
Registered
295 Posts
I am envious. I have the steel craftsman model...and it's ok. Very, very heavy. I wanted the one you have, but was too cheap to fork over the extra dough. Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
661 Posts
It's a great lift! Do yourself a favor though....LOL.....the first time you use the straps....cut them to length and burn the ends with a lighter (so they don't fray). Makes it a lot easier to strap and unstrap by yourself!

·
Registered
260 Posts
You're lucky your dog loves to be infront of the camera. Mine doesn't like to be in a camera.....

Nice Jack too. Now you need a huge container for all the extra parts that will come off the bike. hehe

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
upNover said:
You're lucky your dog loves to be infront of the camera. Mine doesn't like to be in a camera.....

Nice Jack too. Now you need a huge container for all the extra parts that will come off the bike. hehe
.....I'm getting dizzy watching this poor guy go flying into the back of that SUV,,,,looks like he's come up fast from behind and then hits his front brake and then leaves the bike,,A N D also nice lift,, everyone needs one,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts