RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm revisiting the idea of buying a new bike and getting rid of the Warrior again. It all seems to be destiny. Saturday I got a call from a guy anxious to rushdown and buy one of my cars which I didn't even realize was still listed for sale anywhere as we had quit trying a while back (Vehix ads run until taken down apparently). Then yesterday I got a call from Ness saying that the signature series '09 Ness Jackpot I was originally planning on has finally arrived. Today I went and test rode it and I can really see trying to make this happen again now.... What do you think?

It's got a new 106ci powerhouse that delivers 97HP and 113 TQ stock. Comes with Ness Landshark wheels and a fat 250 in the back and once Ness starts making the 10 1/2" Landshark rim it's all set to accept a 300 even with no problem. Diamond cut cylinders and chrome everywhere with plenty of Ness touches... I'm really diggin it.

Obviously that exhaust will be swapped out for Arlen Ness swept exhaust and that rear clutter will all go as well as the front signals. I was thinking of going with the black oval and round Batistini grips and pegs but I hate to waste those awesome Ness knarled ones that come on it.

See my helmet in the background already matches even. It's a sign I tell ya! I'll tell the wife "think of the money we'll save by not having to buy another helmet!"

I like that flush taillight and it looks really great lit up. The stock turn signals would get replaced by a flexible LED trim that they do.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I think it looks really sharp, accept for the mushroom shaped front rim. I was debating between the Kingpin 8 ball, but then I bought the Warrior.

·
Registered
881 Posts
That's pretty **** sharp. A little clean up, here and there, and it will be perfect. I used to sell these things and I always thought they're very beautiful. It's no Warrior *wink wink* but it certainly is a keeper.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Nice bike, I would like to see it with less pinstriping though. I think they went a bit overboard with it. Ifthe pinstripeswere toned down some I would be all about it.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BOSSMAN2677 said:
I think it looks really sharp, accept for the mushroom shaped front rim. I was debating between the Kingpin 8 ball, but then I bought the Warrior.

What do you mean mushroom shaped? I'm not seeing it I guess... I'd say that was a great call picking a Warrior over the 8 ball. I mightpick a Warrior over a Hammer also for that matter but it would be a tougher call if the Hammer was the S.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Is'nt the price tag like 25,000. It's nice, but not that nice. What ever floats your boat I guess.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LOL Oh wow, I see it now. The thing that always has bothered me about those wheels is the bars that radiate outward. I thought it would look better with just the curved parts but maybe they put those in specifically to lessen the chance of people seeing mushrooms now that I look at it. haha If I do end up getting this and can't stop seeing those every time I look I'm going to blame YOU.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rif said:
Is'nt the price tag like 25,000. It's nice, but not that nice. What ever floats your boat I guess.

No, don't be absurd! It's only 24,499.
The other option I hadbeen considering is a Ness Lowliner V which I wouldn't spend as much on upfront with accessories and stuff but even still with the custom paint option, fenderoption, wheels, and exhaust I want it would still list for over $40K so when you look at it like that the Victory is actually CHEAP. lol Seriously though, price is definitely a factor and I never wanted to buy another motorcycle new again considering how they depreciate so those are all factors I'm weighing.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Nice bike, not to fond of the color but it's do'able. My second choice instead of the Warrior

was the Hammer. I think Victory makes some nice bikes.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
What ever you do Santa DON"T leave that here Not a fan OF any Victory . I have always thought the Cylinder heads are WAY too big. It's like a WATER HEAD BIKE to ME. BUT If you like it that is what Really matters. SHroom wheels and water head engine and Epelepsy Inducing Paint job .I'll keep my Warrior . But thats just me!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Marco Polo said:
hahaha Another fan of the paint.

I completely agree...not a huge fan of the paint. Otherwise, sweet bike! I haven't looked much at the Victory's. Is there a good 2-up seat that they offer?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts