RS Warrior Forum banner

421 - 426 of 426 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
I ve been watching this post a little bit and was wondering exactly how many sets are wanted ,the price they say they can make them for .I may be able to get a deal on a good number to be purchased .What do you have to loose its been quite a while in the makein of this deal and it seems to going no were soon some one fill me in with numbers i will see if we can do something.These would be 6 degree we dont deal with 7 degree the trail numbers dont work out.To be honest 300 to 350 cant be done with the price of materials and labor.but if some one wants to to sum it up ill give you a price if not sorry to butt in .

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #422
Sorry guys, I've not posted in quite a while, I just "grab a peek" on the forum,whenI can, buthaven't really had a chance to sign on.Still very busy at work and with personal stuff.

I'll give a full update whenI can, but this is now officiallydead. It's not going to happen. Steven Hammer split the company due to somedifferences with partners. I'm now in the middle of trying to get reimbursed for the triple trees that I purchased, sent to hammer for samples and got back.......damaged.

That's things in a nutshell. I'm very sorry this didn't materialize. ****, a few of us investedquite a bit of time and effort on this. Thanks to everyone who participated and for your patience. I tired. Not much else to say right now.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Hope you get a refund for your troubles. What a FUKK'n joke. I simply had to read, but you had some serious time & money invested. Thanks for finally killing the thread though. I can make other arrangements. Merry Christmas!

421 - 426 of 426 Posts