RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why the **** is santa clause in place of the silver bike? Is there something f'd up here. It's really making me nervous,especially since It's possible that I might have got a worm connected with this site.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
JP, are you talking about the left side Warrior at the top of page with the reversed burnout on the right? If so, I still see the silver Warrior, no problem at all.

Larry

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hey JP, I see Santa like you, It is a box that cover the silver warrior at the left. The Santa is opening and closing the eyes in a one second interval,
I hope isn't a virus or a worm like you have in the other computer

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
JP... I will re post this:

--
The system came up clean after a full virus scan.

If you think you got a virus/worm from this site then please contact me. This web site can not give you viruses; viruses come in mainly from emails with people using Outlook. If you have an email from something @rswarrior.com and it doesnt appear to be from me then please delete it!

I send my emails from the kearney account at rswarrior.com, and the forum will automatically email you from the webmaster account. If you get an email from someone other than kearney or webmaster it is most likely bad news.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Now I am WORRY, I was under the impression that it was all a joke but carknee doesn't see it neither and I have it in my screen as Jpwarrior.
My computer is getting slowwwww and take longer to load the pages, I have DSL.
Please keep me posted if there is any solution.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
No Santa here at work or from home this morning. Two different networks, service providers, etc. I got Silver Warrior on Left and Burnout on Right on all screens I visit.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I did a search of some virus threat web pages (Symantec, CA, and McAffee) and see nothing that sounds like what is happening to JPWARRIOR and Alek5. Is it a box that covers the graphic, or was the graphic replaced? If the graphic was replaced it would have to be on your local machine. Try deleting your temporary files in Internet Explorer (Tools, Internet Options, Delete Files, Delete All Offline Content, OK), and then refresh this site. Post your results. The banner at the top of the page is made up of separate images, so I guess its possible it could be replaced by malicious code.

·
Registered
775 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sick1

I don't see it either, it looks like those who are live in Florida. What are you guys smokin'? [xx(]
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]I thought you are the SICK1 not us[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
If anyone sees Santa on the page PLEASE do this:
1. Right click on the page
2. View Page Source
3. Email it to me!

Thanks

·
Registered
775 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

If anyone sees Santa on the page PLEASE do this:
1. Right click on the page
2. View Page Source
3. Email it to me!

Thanks

Here is the page:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Alek,
The reason I asked for the source of the page is becuae I dont see Santa! Only a few of you are getting it and I need to see the code in order to try and figure it out.

So if someone sees it, please send me the source of the page... or at least a screen capture.

Thanks!
CarKnee

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Alek or anyone...
next time you see strange things on the site I will need to see the code of the page. You can do this by right clicking on the site and then view source. If you are using Internet Explorer you can save that file to your desktop and email it to me, or just copy the whole thin and paste it in an email to me.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts