RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an unexpended Saturday off work and I don't get my kids that weekend so let's get the Warriors together!

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on bro, I hope you can make it, I talked to Rudy and he's probably in pending a babysitter, he said there's a cool ride to Ojai and a place there that's packed with bikes on the weekend.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I'm a definite, for sure, maybe. :cool: I mean what do you do with a lady that doesn't like to ride? ( I should say is afraid to ride :eek:)

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you do with a lady that doesn't like to ride? ( I should say is afraid to ride :eek:)[/QUOTE]

You ask her if she would like to go, if she says no, you ask her if she has any plans for the both of you on Saturday, if she says yes, you go with that, if she says no, you ask her if she minds if you go, if she says she doesn't mind, you go, if she says she does mind, you go, and bring home flowers!

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
SOB! I gotta bail on this, my son has a boy scout outing that day and even though it's not my weekend to have them, when it comes to scouts it's me that's involved, sorry guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts