RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
30,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A place to share what you know, including membername and their contact info, and who they referred you to and their contact info if applicable, and their respective IP address and especially their PayPal or pay-to information. Plus describe what's going on.

Please don't post live links. Leave blank spaces and use usual trickery to communicate email addresses and websites that avoid live links.

Example:
Reporting a scam. Member 'exampleofaphuckhead' sent me a Conversation-PM referring me to 'anotherphuckhead' at email 'cheatingyou at dipshirt dot net. That person provided a pay-to of 'gimmeyourmoneydummy' at PayEnemy dot com.

Moderators will review these and will ban the buttheads as appropriate.

PLEASE ALWAYS REPORT THE NUTJOBS AND THEIR INFORMATION TO THE FORUM OR TO A MODERATOR IN ADDITION TO SHARING HERE.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Here is an example how how these scammer PM. And they’ll seem very legit sending needed pictures of what you’re looking for. But they will not accept PayPal because PayPal will almost always side with a buyer on bought goods and services to get your money back. So don’t trust these type of messages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts