RS Warrior Forum banner
  • It's back! Enter your bike HERE for the Warrior of the Quarter Challenge!
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this on another forum and absolutely love the idea! And what better way for us to gratuitously share pics of our Warriors.

The rules of the game are simple.

1. Post a picture with your bike and the previously posted target object. The picture must include your bike and the object. No photoshop or other image editing allowed (outside of filters cause those can be cool).

2. Post the next target object. The target object should be something reasonably achievable and somewhat available. No targets like, "On the 50 yard line of a Super Bowl." (although, if you can, please post it anyway!)

Whoever posts first wins that round and gets to select the next target. Let's be fair and not go back into our archives of photos, but instead, post a new photo that was taken AFTER the target was announced.

To get started, let's see who can post a pic of their bike with a "Welcome to..." state/country sign.

· Premium Member
1,304 Posts
My bike is in winter storage right now sadly or I'd be in

· Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m so sorry to hear that guys. It’s been in the mid 70’s (low 20’s for our international brothers) around here lately. I’m still wearing my summer jacket and gloves…

· Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump. Riding season is in full swing. Anyone wanna give this a shot?

First target, let's see who can post a pic of their bike with a "Welcome to..." state/country sign.

· Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alrighty! Given that no one has gotten this one yet, let’s change it to something more attainable. I’d also like to propose a rule change of one month for targets then they can be updated.

New first target, the tallest building in your town/city. No need to get too into the details, so long as you’re doing your best.

· Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Random,

It is a challenge to just pull over on i95 between FL and GA to take a selfie with the welcome sign in the background, but finding this thread did influence my decision on which scooter to take out this evening... ;)

Raz
Totally get that, but I can guarantee you that a LOT of Warriors had their pics taken with state signs over the summer. Just like a waterfall would be nearly impossible for me to get, but the ocean is a piece of cake. Hopefully, there are targets for everyone to participate with.

· Super Moderator
'05 Midnight
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

· Registered
1,094 Posts
Next challenge for the Scavenger Hunt:
"Post a picture of your Warrior together with a car which is older than you" 🧙‍♂️

If you are from the stoneage, post 'a picture of your bike with a car older than your Warrior', but ..... this needs to be a very cool/special/custom/race/muscle car !!

Ride safe,
Thommy

I hope you like this below ?

Wheel Tire Car Sky Cloud

1 - 20 of 40 Posts