RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everybody know that Jake Wilson has a special on scorpion exo -700 helmits for $79.99

This is a top rate helmit that usually sells for over $200. I got one last year and love it.

the special lasts until Dec 4

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Jake Wilson? Can you post a link. I have a exo-400 and I love it. Is the 700 lighter and have better airflow?

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://jakewilson.com/jwfiles/emailsales/Dec-01-11.html

I cannot compare to the 400 but you can in the jake Wilson catalogue. some features of the he EXO 700 are
lightweight fibreglass/kevlar
wind tunnel tested
aero tuned rear spoiler to reduce lift
Snell and DOT certified

I beliebve it is supposd to be a bit lighter than the 400 and compared to my other full face it is a lot less noisy and has good ventilation.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I almost bought it but I guess my 400 is still nice so I will save the money and use it on something else. Now to see if I can stop going to strip clubs and save some money.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
**** you Sparkles and Elise (horrible stripper name) for stealing all my singles!!!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up christo -- I will definitely check it out. I've been riding with my current exo700 for about 4 years, and love it. Great helmet, at any price. I'd only replace it because it's showing some wear near the bottom of the padding.

I like that the liners/padding are easily removeable. I throw them in the washer/dryer now and then and they come out smelling nice and clean and like new (except for wear and tear).

I also like that the shields are interchangeable with no tools and about 15 seconds. I have a clear shield and a very dark shield, depending on the time of day.

Great ventilation and aeros in my experience. Only thing I wish it had was a retractable dark visor like some helmets have. But, I'll just live with changing the visor myself, since it's so easy.

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
What the helll is a helmit... is that something you use in Canada to keep your hands protected and warm at the same time :D

·
Premium Member
7,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What the helll is a helmit... is that something you use in Canada to keep your hands protected and warm at the same time :D
Sorry I guess my spell checker was turned off or I have been breathing too many fibreglass fumes BTW got some nice mods planned for your pops old bike really just add ons as I don't want to touch its classic nature.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts