RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For all those who can't make the European Warrior meeting in Hungary, July 2016.

Anyone up for a wee run through England and up to the Tomintoul Motorcycle Gathering in the Cairngorm mountains the weekend after the Holland tour?
There are a few of the Warrior crew already interested.

Holland tour is 1st - 3rd July
Tomintoul Motorcycle Gathering is 8th - 10th July.

Tomintoul Motorcycle Gathering

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
oh NO!!!.... i've booked preston in May gav!!??..... after holland you say? ...2016?

.....hmmmm let me ponder this .... preston ... holland ... scotland

YES YES ...i'm coming.. like it or not.. i'm wanting a non snoring room mind you ...

i'm riding back with you matey [with my ear plugs and the price of a stiff drink or three to help me sleep] ... and a couple of strange german friends want to see the highlands with us :)

it's going to be the best 2 weeks we have ever planned [when i say say 'we' that's the royal wee i taking]

and mr wizzy has promised us a rain dance ... i have a short vid of him practising dancing up and down on his warrior smirking, we were at lexx and birgit's on the lutz tour ...anyone like to see it ?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
hey that link is cool for visiting guests ... rs warriors get a special mention.. i suspect you had a hand in that mr g :)

i nearly bought my tickets then and there i'm that keen... but thought lets discuss this first ...we need to do it here, and not on the BS e-mails, as pascal and inga need to see what's going on

but i don't want to wait too long ... nothing like enjoying the winter, knowing you have ya tickets and a quiet bed ready for the summer tours

so are we doing friday and saturday or just saturday night when you're stonking the skins g-man ?

i'll be bringing my dancing shoes

·
Registered
895 Posts
Ya'll makin me a bit jealous over here in the states. Lol

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Bugger!! Got a horrible feeling I'll be riding down to Faro The following week :(

faro as in portugal faro beep!?.... i thought the furthest you liked leaving england was scotland to be honest... that's going to be a great ride :D

sorry you can't make the tomintoul trip all the same

·
Registered
417 Posts
faro as in portugal faro beep!?.... i thought the furthest you liked leaving england was scotland to be honest... that's going to be a great ride :D

sorry you can't make the tomintoul trip all the same
I ken!!

Cant remember faro dates off hand but 14-17th rings a bell. Think we're planning to leave mon/tues before.

·
Registered
581 Posts
What you done Minty? Hope your well!!
im fine bro canna ride bike for noo ,get a cold feeling in shoulder then it cramps up and the pain is unbearable and when i get of bike my hands have pins and needles and canna touch owt for ten minutes until it calms down, just hope the mri gets a a solution cos im depressed as **** and hooked on morphine !!!! i will make it down and hope to see ya there

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Mint,

couldn't they just look in your ear?

to see if there is anything there :p

·
Registered
581 Posts
anyone wanting to head up to john o groats after is more than than welcome to crash on the sofa , ge ya a tour o the badlands !!! :cool:

·
Registered
417 Posts
im fine bro canna ride bike for noo ,get a cold feeling in shoulder then it cramps up and the pain is unbearable and when i get of bike my hands have pins and needles and canna touch owt for ten minutes until it calms down, just hope the mri gets a a solution cos im depressed as **** and hooked on morphine !!!! i will make it down and hope to see ya there
Hope they figure it out man. Got a similar ish problem going on with my leg, fine all the time i'm riding but when stop I have trouble getting off and cant walk!!!

Hey Mint,

couldn't they just look in your ear?

to see if there is anything there :p
That's the solution not the problem!! :D

anyone wanting to head up to john o groats after is more than than welcome to crash on the sofa , ge ya a tour o the badlands !!! :cool:
Hey G-man, as long as Minty doesn't take you up the pub where they're all really unsociable!! Yeah whatever, Had a braw night!!

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Interesting, sounds really interesting I'm interested. :D

I'm not sure if it fits in my schedule but it sounds fantastic to me.

Cheers
Krieger
nope! not our schedules either mr kreiger ...but hey... it's is without doubt a great big opportunity to make a great big memory .... and that's why we take the boat every year to see you guys :D win win

and you very welcome to visit / stay with us in whitstable, before we travel north ... we have planned a great route north, with a great stop over, before we cross over to bonnie scotland

·
Registered
620 Posts
Kinda thinkin of joinin you lot.. always wanted to see Schotland.. and havin you along to teach me to ride on the right...err left side of the road would be a nice bonus.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
hey hold on !!...you didn't hit a bus going to the ace cafe in 2012 if i remember correctly

and we ride on the left side of the road here... :)

and other than frank or was it theo ....[it some tom dick or harry anyway] having a moment on some mud, and getting to chat up some good looking ambulance lady about his sore leg ... yes really i was there

... we sent you all home unscathed by the left hand riding mod :)

yes yes gav it was frank not harry ...thank you

1 - 20 of 112 Posts