RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CarKnee,
Why does the screen size keep changing. I have a 17" monitor and it is a pain in the ass to have to scroll left to right constantly to read a post, never mind reading a complete thread.

·
Registered
775 Posts
It isn't happened in my computer, I have also a 17 inch monitor and I didn't notice any change.
Must be some setting that has to be change.
Alek5

·
Registered
775 Posts
Some times I opened my mouth to soon!!
I should do what mother nature told us,"you have two ears and one mouth" I should listen two times and speck once.
Last night was OK, Now it start happening in my computer also, Sorry ED
Alek5

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
If you use the [ code] [ /code] tags then the information in between those tags will not wrap to the next line, hence giving you left and right scroll bars.

Which threads where giving you the scroll bars?

CarKnee

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, Sangathor's was one of them, but I am noticing it is not just his thread, but just some of the normal threads with just plain type is doing it too. This thread is fine.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I have had the "page" go large on the home page. Like it was in 1024x768 as opposed to 800x600. Goes away after a while.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Next time you come across this please post the thread link... this way I may be able to get a better idea...

See this thread:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=711&whichpage=2

This has the scroll bars because I used the "code" tag

CarKnee

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by CarKnee

Next time you come across this please post the thread link... this way I may be able to get a better idea...

See this thread:
http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=711&whichpage=2

This has the scroll bars because I used the "code" tag

CarKnee

I doubt it has anything to do with the forum as it is always the formatting of the message. Sometimes members copy/paste stuff and there may be some special formatting character that prevents the line from wrapping thus causes the scroll bars to appear.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME?.every time i hit the active topic button I get the "you have logged out" page.I'm still logged in but it says I have logged out.It has been doing this for two days now.I posted a topic in site help and it said new reply has been posted but it is not there.Some times when I hit the back button I get "this page has expired". This is getting very frustrating.

·
Registered
309 Posts
i have my computer set at 1152 x 864 and i havent ever had to scroll left or right. Of course i do have a 19 in monitor so that might help out a bit too. But even at work on my labtop i've never had to scroll

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Thanks Carknee,I will try it.After saying that about the topic not showing I checked again and now its there.Both of them ,i posted twice because i didnt think the first one posted.You can delete the first one if you want.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Carknee,I think this fuc%ing computer is possessed!After I posted that to you I went back and hit active topics and it worked.You must have magical powers and scared it into working,THANK YOU.LOL. Later dwayne.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'm at work and I am still getting the scroll left and right! UGH! I hate F*#king computer's!

·
Registered
717 Posts
quote:Originally posted by DarkStar

I'm at work and I am still getting the scroll left and right! UGH! I hate F*#king computer's!

Why don't you give the message ID so we can compare notes ...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts